Terms and Conditions
This company/Owner of website, Eagle View Investigations is trading as Eagle View.
Eagle View Investigations, Hilton Hall, Hilton Lane, Essington, WV11 2BQ
The use of this website is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Eagle View prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Eagle View is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Eagle View does not guarantee that this website or Third-Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third-Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of Eagle View for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third-Party Websites are not under the control of Eagle View. In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, Eagle View makes no warranties or representations:
Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third-Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Eagle View is not authorising the reproduction of Third-Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
Trade marks, copyright and linking to this website
“Eagle View,” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of Eagle View and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Eagle View. Except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Eagle View needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Eagle View permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Eagle View legitimate interests
- Eagle View needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Disclosures required by law
Your personal information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law to do so. We may also disclose your personal information where we are allowed by law to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others and for the detection and prevention of crimes, such as fraud.
YOU MAY WITHDRAW SUCH CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY EMAIL